Institut Roquetes



Hi, we are Institut Roquetes. We are a state run secondary school located in the south of Catalunya. We have approximately 800 students in our school and 60 teachers. We teacher ESO (obligatory secondary education) Batxillerat (which is higher level 16-18, preparation for university exams) and we have two course of professional formation in hairdressing and beauty.


Monday 28 December 2015

Exchange photos

Here you have a selection of the photos that I (Huw) took over the week that you were staying with us here in Roquetes.

They are not brilliant I know, taken on my phone which is not expensive, but when I see everyone again I will ask them to send me their photos too so I hope there will be some better ones.

To see the albums click on the photos.  They are on Flikr so you can see them in this window or go to my Flikr page.  They are also downloadable if you want.


Tilburg 1


Tilburg 2




Tilburg 3



Tilburg 4


No comments:

Post a Comment